The Allure of Hualālai Club Membership
Club Membership is available exclusively to property owners of Hualālai Resort and provides for Residents and their ‘ohana (family), creating a coveted way of life unique to Hualālai. In addition to spectacular award winning club facilities, The Hualālai Club also connects family and fellow Members at special events hosted throughout the year. Membership in The Hualālai Club builds relationships and creates memories that will be cherished for a lifetime!
$250,000 - Premier Membership Deposit
Members and their Immediate Family enjoy access to the private Ke‘olu Clubhouse and Golf Course, The Hualālai Golf Course, The Sports Club & Spa, The Tennis Club, The Canoe Club, and a comprehensive ocean activities program. Additional services include personal Club Concierge services.
Individuals who qualify for Immediate Family Privileges:
Individuals who qualify for Extended Family Privileges:
For access to select resort amenities Unaccompanied Houseguests and Rental Guests are subject to a per person daily resort guest fee. Please refer to the Daily Resort Guest Fee schedule for 2016.
Premier Members and Immediate Family enjoy complimentary golf at Ke‘olu Clubhouse and Golf Course, the Hualālai Golf Course along with use of practice facilities, clinics and rental clubs. The Club hosts weekly and annual golf events and tournaments.
Click Here to view the Hualālai Golf Course website
• Members and Spouse enjoy complimentary court fees, clinics, and ball machine use, advanced priority court and lesson reservations.
Click Here to visit the Hualālai Sports Club Tennis website
• The Club offers access to a dynamic ocean sports activity program. Members, Immediate Family and Extended Family enjoy complimentary rib craft boat adventures, outrigger paddling, stand-up paddle boarding and other amenities.
Click Here to view the Alaka‘i Nalu website
• Members, Immediate Family, Escorted Extended Family and Escorted Houseguests enjoy complimentary fitness classes and use of all the exercise equipment and weight room.
• Members, Immediate Family, Extended Family and Escorted Houseguests enjoy exclusive use of the Ke‘olu Clubhouse and Canoe Club, priority access to reservations at the Residents’ Beach House during peak periods. Unescorted Houseguests do not have access to the Canoe Club nor Ke‘olu and may book dinner reservations at the Residents’ Beach House after 3:00 pm on the day of the reservation.
• Members receive 10% discount at Hualālai retail outlets when purchases are posted to Member account. The Ke‘olu and Hualālai Club Shop outfits all things golf; the Tennis Shop, conveniently located beside our courts has the latest in men’s and women’s tennis gear; Seaside Luxe and Seaside Beach redefine luxury resort retail; and our Trading Company encompasses gifts and more. Our newly renovated store has an extended lanai that overlooks our Bocce ball courts.
• Members, Immediate Family, Extended Family and Accompanied Houseguests all enjoy access to all Four Seasons facilities and pools. There are certain black-out dates for pool and access privileges that apply to Unaccompanied Houseguests.
Click Here for the Four Seasons website
This information is accurate as of 3/8/2016. Buyer should request an update from Hualālai Realty during Escrow.
In Our Own Words